Wellis Danube swimspa W-Flow Default Title
The Wellis Danube is one of our best built swimspas.
With other brands you have to switch on/off the pumps manually for finding the proper water flow for your fitness level. The Danube swim spa is equipped with brand new swim software that allows you to choose exactly the speed you want.
The flow is super smooth too. Wellis uses a unique system where the water from the 3 huge 4 hp pumps is pumped into a closed stainless steel box at the swim end of the pool. The front opening of this stainless steel box has stationary louvers so the water is forced out of the box and through the smoothing louvers to create the smoothest swim lane you could imagine. Combining this and the new W-flow system the new Danube became a professional training appliance for many big time athletes.
The user can choose six-speed levels from the slowest, most comfortable „floating” to the hardest exercise. Similar to a modern treadmill, you can predefine the swimming speeds one after another, so you can insert slower stages between the swimming sprints. Yes, you can program your entire swim! The flow rate can be adjusted from 1/4 miles per hour all the way up to over 1.5 miles per hour. That is swimming fast!
- The Danube flow at maximum output is just under 800 gallons per minute!
The width of the smooth water flow is about 24" wide right in the center of the pool.
The difference between water flow directions and the centerline of the spa is 0° therefore swimming is perfectly balanced.
Pumps and equipment are located right inside the insulated removable cabinet panels so any mechanical repairs can easily be done.
- The heat pump with In.Grid system will reduce typical heating costs by as much as 2/3rds.
The jets in the bucket seats can be controlled separately from the swim half using the included in.touch 2 application.
Self-drain function – the swim half can be quickly pumped out for water changes or to prepare for winterization using the included circulation pump in only about 30 minutes, just turn a valve!
- All Wellis swimspas are very impressively built. The frame is welded stainless steel. There are welded stainless steel brackets, one for each of the 4 pumps.
- The rock hard cabinet panels are lined with 3 layers of a waterproof closed cell foam blanket. Perimeter insulation is the best form of insulation for any pool or spa. It contains the friction heat, driving it directly into the water reducing heating costs. It also contains the sound the motors make too. This is a very quiet system.
The pool itself is a vacuum formed sheet of Lucite acrylic with robotically applied polyurethane for structural integrity. Robots do an excellent job and they do it exactly the same way each time. There is no human error here.
This pool is loaded with all the features that are optional on almost every other swimspa. Those features include,
- Separate dedicated 24 hour programmable circulation pump for super clean water and crazy great filtration turnover
- Smartphone app so you can control and monitor your pool from anywhere.
- Ultra Violet / Ozone sanitizing system that is extremely effective at killing all bacteria and viruses.
- Built in Bluetooth stereo system with great sound and waterproof speakers
- Built in Aromatherapy system. Add a small amount of your favorite spa fragrance into the special chamber, press a button and the fragrance is distributed to the entire pool in just seconds.
- Color changing "Chromatherapy" LED light system
- Triple layer "Scandinavian" perimeter cabinet insulation.
- Super efficient 6" thick hand made tapered locking thermal cover
- 5 year warranty on almost all of the mechanical equipment
- 10 year warranty on the pools shell, frame, etc.
Download the full Wellis brochure here.
Download the full owners / users manual here
We Also Recommend