3 Person S-870 Low EMR/Low EF Infrared Sauna Default Title
By far the nicest IR sauna on the market. Beautiful interior lighting, full glass front for a spacious experience in a small space, built in bluetooth stereo system, wifi control using your smartphone, heated bench, heated floor, heat emitters on every wall, this sauna has it all.
- Dimensions: Neo-Angle - 51-1/2”x 51-1/2”x 77”
- Low EMR and Low EF throughout the entire sauna
- By far the lowest EMR/EF of any infrared bathing system — beats even Sweden's tough standards
- Exclusive EvenHeat technology — warms quickly and evenly with no “cold” spots
- Finished in clear Canadian Hemlock for its sturdy quality and beauty
- Prefabricated panels for fast assembly with no tools — you can enjoy the full detox and relaxation benefits of your Pure Infra sauna within an hour of delivery
- Full glass fronts and tempered, top quality floor to ceiling glass doors with a sweet grove in the door handle to hold your tablet.
- Setup takes about 30 minutes and plugs into a standard 120 volt electrical outlet.
- Prefabricated wall panels, finished inside and out with clear T&G Canadian Hemlock—for a sauna with “furniture quality”
- Fast assembly with no tools—with wall panels mounted onto an easy-fit base and topped with easy-fit ceiling panel
- Exterior surfaces finished with biodegradable wood treatment—for a more luxurious look and for ease in maintenance
- Finnleo CarbonFlex® infrared heaters, integral with wall panels, with heater surface area and wattage designed to give even, enveloping heat on all sides
- Finnleo digital TouchPad control system mounted inside the sauna for easy operation and control of: on/off, 3 different lighting options (reading, color-therapy, valance lighting), sound system, time and temperature controls
- Finnleo Bluetooth sound system
- Prebuilt Hemlock benches
- Built-in Hemlock heated floor! No cold feet allowed. (corner model floor shown but all models have heated floors)
- Deluxe Tempered Full-Glass Door
- Low-voltage mini-spot lights installed in the ceiling. Wall-to-wall backrests, designed for user comfort and safety
- Super-easy installation with pre-wired heaters, lights, sound system, etc.—with simple “plug-in” system
- All sizes can be plugged into a 120 volt household outlet
- ETL listed “as a complete plug-in room”—for safety and reliability
- Industry leading warranty backed by America’s #1 sauna company
** Free local garage delivery up to 50 miles from our Madison WI store.
Be sure the model you choose can be carried to the area you intend to set it up. Think about the wall panel sizes vs tight corners down your stairs, low ceilings specifically in stairways. Models S-825, S-830, S-840, and S-880 may not fit down many stairways and include delivery.
The setup area must be level and within 10' of your electrical outlet. Larger models require a dedicated 20 amp receptacle. GFCI receptacles can not be used, standard outlets only. Call for details or for clarification if needed. 1-800-809-9111 Weekdays 10-6, Saturdays 10-3 and March through November Sundays 10-3.
Call for current specials, availability and lead time, 800-809-9111
We Also Recommend
Deluxe sauna package, matching sand timer, thermometer and hygrometer