Arctic Chill Ultra Cold Plunge Pool Default Title
Embrace the Cold Plunge
Unlock your potential with a cold tub.
Break through mental barriers. Feel invigorated.
Arctic Plunge Ultra cold tub will change your outlook on life and allow you to break through your own boundaries and make you feel you can take on the world. With its unique design and quality construction, the Arctic Plunge is the best polar tub technology available.
A Cold plunge can significantly increase the production of norepinephrine in the body, with a consistent increase of 200-300% that does not diminish over time. The colder the temperature, the more pronounced the body’s response to the increase in norepinephrine production. In fact, a 20-30 second immersion in near freezing water can elicit the same level of increase as a 6 hour walk in 60°F weather.
Cold exposure can stimulate the production of a protein called PGC-1 alpha, which can increase metabolism at a cellular level. PGC-1 alpha is being targeted by pharmaceutical companies in the development of treatments for obesity, diabetes, and cardiomyopathy. In muscle tissue, the increased energy released from the production of PGC-1alpha can improve aerobic capacity and endurance, as well as increase resistance to fatigue.
Increased Killer T cells
Cold water immersion, particularly in the winter, can challenge the immune system and the way hormones communicate with the body. Studies have shown that regular winter swimmers experience adaptive reactions, including an increase in the production of the antioxidant glutathione. Just a few cold water sessions over a 6 week period can increase the number of lymphocytes, a type of immune cell. Some research has even found that males exposed to 39°F for 30 minutes had an increased number of “killer T cells,” which are cells that help to eliminate viruses. These findings suggest that cold water immersion may have immune-boosting effects on the body.
There is widespread anecdotal evidence that suggests that cold water immersion can boost the immune system. Many people report feeling healthier and less prone to illness after regularly taking ice tubs. While the immune system is complex and difficult to study, it is believed that the cold can help to adapt and harden the body to disease and infection. Despite the lack of robust scientific studies on this topic, many people believe in the immune-boosting benefits of cold water immersion.
Embracing a Cold Plunge
A plunge in and Arctic Plunge Ultra bath is a recovery technique used by athletes and individuals looking to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation after physical activity. Some potential benefits of taking an ice tub include:
Reduced Muscle Soreness, Improved Recovery Time, Decreased Inflammation and increased circulation
Cold water immersion reduces inflammation in the body, which is beneficial for everyone but especially individuals with chronic inflammation or inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
The Arctic Plunge Ultra is loaded with features!
- No plumbing needed, just fill it with a hose
- No special wiring needed, plugs right into a standard 120 volt wall outlet
- Includes a circulating filtration system with a washable reusable filter element plus an ozone purifier built right into the system. Ozone is one of the most powerful oxidizers known. It significantly reduces the need for other sanitizers.
- Built in GFCI so you can plug it into any standard outlet
- Built in drain allows you to drain the pool with the turn of a valve.
- Digital temperature controls allow you to set your temperature with accuracy to within 1 degree.
- Built in freeze protection down to 10 degrees F when used outdoors
- Ready to use in just a few hours after filling, super fast chilling!
- Weathershield thermal cover is include with locking straps. (Locks can be installed by the user if locking ability is desired)
- Medical grade stainless steel interior, corrosion free aluminum cabinet, maintenance free composite top decking.
- Vented equipment compartment with high quality hinged top access door.
The Arctic Plunge Ultra is the top of the line in cold plunge pools. Commercial grade refrigeration components are used for fast energy efficient chilling and long lasting trouble free plunging. See them today at Leisure Concepts. Call or email for additional information and to order yours today. 800-809-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Also Recommend